Marcus Wayne Conner, Jr.
Marcus Wayne Conner, Jr., a native of Greenville, NC, received his undergraduate degree from East Carolina University where he majored in Political Science and Philosophy. During his tenure at ECU he was an active member of the Student Government Association, Interfraternity Council, and Volunteer Service Center. He continues to actively serve his community and his alma mater.
After graduating from ECU, Wayne relocated to Boston, Massachusetts to obtain his Juris Doctor Degree at New England School of Law. While in Boston, he worked as a judicial intern for the Honorable Robert Ronquillo in South Boston District Court, where he would research and analyze case law for the court, and provide recommendations based off of his research. He also gained valuable experience working as a student prosecutor with the Massachusetts Attorney General's Office and the Roxbury, Massachusetts District Attorney's office.
Since graduating, Wayne has returned home to Eastern North Carolina and has been practicing with The Graham Nuckolls Conner Law Firm. He continues to give back to his community by volunteering with J. H. Rose High School's mock trial team, Uptown Greenville, and ECU. Wayne offers experienced representation in the areas of real estate, criminal defense and civil litigation. He is licensed to practice in all North Carolina State Courts and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Property Rights Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Driving While Impaired
- Underage Drinking
- Personal Injury
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- East Carolina University
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association, Real Property Section
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Criminal Law Section
- Judicial Bar District 3A , Secretary/Treasurer , 2011 - 2012
- Eastern North Carolina Inn of Court
- Uptown Greenville, Executive Board , Secretary, 2013 - Present
- Pi Kappa Alpha Alumni Advisory Board
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce
- Judicial District 3A Bar Association
- Pitt County Bar Association