The Graham.Nuckolls.Conner. Law Firm, PLLC - Greenville Family Lawyer
Call Now for Help
Local: 252-493-6114
Toll Free: 800-682-1756

May 2016 Archives

Mother takes children, faces criminal charges

When child custody arrangements are made, it's expected that both parties will abide by them. Child custody rulings are legally binding, and if parents want to change their rights to visitation or want to alter child custody arrangements, they need to go through the courts to do so.

When can property splitting begin after separating from a spouse?

If you've just recently separated from your spouse, you'll need to live apart for around a year before you can begin the divorce process. This gives you some time to begin separating your finances and assets, but remember that your attorney can help you negotiate with your spouse ahead of your divorce, too.

Dispute resolution can benefit anyone going through divorce

Going through a divorce is hard, but having to go to court to work out problems with your divorce can be worse. No one wants to spend all his or her time in a court room or risk having a judge make all the decisions about his or her finances or children's needs. There are alternative options to this, though, especially if you choose to go through dispute resolution processes.

Office Location

The Graham.Nuckolls.Conner. Law Firm, PLLC
321 Evans Street, Suite 200
Hendrix Building
Greenville, NC 27858

Toll Free: 800-682-1756
Phone: 252-493-6114
Fax: 252-757-3563
Map & Directions

Hear From Us Today

Bold labels are required.


The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy